DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Breakfast In America

I'd like to wish you all a happy National Pancake Day. I got my wife a card. I had my morning short stack at the Foster City IHOP and lunch was at the Milpitas branch. When the wife gets home we'll go back to the FC IHOP. No one will be the wiser due to the shift change.

I washed all those pancakes down with a lot of coffee because the latest study states "drinking up to five cups of coffee a day may benefit the arteries". But they seem to alternate. I'm expecting the next one to announce that you shouldn't drink a gallon of coffee within an hour because it may cause your head to explode. They need to take all this research money and put it elsewhere. Keep it under a pint a day and you'll be fine.

I just got back from the gym because I wanted to work off the flapjacks. As I was leaving a saw a license plate that had JIMS ORO on it. It was a dirty, gold Saturn station wagon. If I had a piece of shit like that, I'd sure be proud of it.

In the news, Netanyahu gave his speech to Congress today before he heads back for the Israeli election. Don't be surprised if the next check bounces Bibi.

This was one of today's headlines, but I don't want to talk about it.

Science goes to great lengths to measure average penis size

1 Comments:

  • At 3/03/2015 7:01 PM, Anonymous The U.K. said…

    Remember, every good blog posting has a good photo. If you don't want to talk about the headlines, how about just a photo?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home