DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Sunday, December 07, 2014

More To Follow

SB2 got out of the hospital yesterday and we kept him at home until Sunday evening. He's back to himself, watching Imagination Movers and telling us what to do. He'll finish off a round of antiobiotics and will be fine. We'll pick him up again next weekend.

I got a robust 2 hits since my post yesterday. One of them was from my daughter, who we saw play at CSUEB last night. That is Cal State East Bay to the uninitiated, formerly Cal State Hayward. Its right across the bridge from my lovely planned community.

I'm 9 for 14 in my football pool this week. I did not see the Niners going down to the Raiders as a few savvy, aka lucky, contestants did. I currently rank 42 of 46. I guess you could call it a lost season if I cared.

I saw the news that President Obama has acid reflux. You'd have it too if you were dealing with the obstructionist Republicans for the last 6 years.

It looks like Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran have broken up again. He sure sounds like a swell guy. I need to research where the name Karrueche came from. Maybe she has celebrity parents.

#1 and wife are in Tokyo, which makes me think of that line from a Blue Oyster Cult song. "Oh No, there goes Tokyo..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home