DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, December 06, 2014

A Saturday Morning

I am up at 5am on a Saturday morning. I just cranked out the majority of the Christmas letter that most of you will be lucky enough to receive so I thought a post might be a good idea. You might say "when is that ever a good idea?".

I spent the majority of the last two days hanging out with SB2 at Peninsula Hospital. He's been admitted with pneumonia but we expect him to bounce back soon. I've been doing the day shift and wifey the night shift. He was much perkier yesterday. I'm hoping we bring him home today. More to follow.

When I woke up this morning the Christmas lights were still on. I thought I had re-set that damn timer properly after this week's FC power outages. Apparently I thought wrong, I am technologically challenged. I plan to replace the boat anchor I have composed the vast majority of my posts on very soon. I consulted with SB1 on that topic. He told me I should perhaps seek guidance from the Digital Prophet. I'm wondering where he gets these ideas.

I read recently that a 90s teen heartthrob has started his own religion. I think we need more of that. We do not have to limit it to 90s heartthrobs. If Abe Vigoda started a religion, I'd consider joining. Re the link below, I'm not too into crystals but I can support the colon cleanse part.


The pool has just opened so I should be over there now. Instead, I'll wrap this post now and start working on the grocery list. I'll get over to the posh club later. It will be cloudy all day so that will keep a lot of people away. I don't like people when they take my lanes.

For the sake of the mundane, I thought I'd let you know that I'm listening to the Counting Crows station on Pandora and I just participated in a sponsor activity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home