DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Time For A Blog Post In FC

Got it

It looks like Chris Christie's presidential ambitions may be crispy. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Chances are, if you have to say "I am not a bully", you're a bully.

I'm a little pissed at my buds. I was trying to do them a solid. I sent them an email to let them know that one of them may have left their Hello Kitty water bottle at the posh club and all I got back was one snarky response. No good deed goes unpunished. While I was there, I was going to take a steam but I couldn't because there was a Politburo session taking place.

I started watching a riveting episode of Big Rig Bounty Hunters this morning but had to head out to the BART station so I taped it and will encapsulate it for you at a future date. Today is No Pants Subway Ride Day. I just back from round trip between Millbrae and Embarcadero in my Calvin Klein boxer briefs. Now it's time to go watch the Niners on tape delay. It allows me to fast forward through commercials and other annoyances. My time is valuable.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home