DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tryptophan Thursday

I see that Amber Riley has won season 17 of DWTS. I was disappointed in myself because I did not know that particular star. But now I know she's on Glee so they won't be able to slip any Amber Riley celebrity news by me again. I'm not sure how that show counts their seasons but I'm pretty sure they have not been on since 1996.

Nigella Lawson was in the news today. Nigella is a name you get stuck with when your old man is named Nigel. She allegedly smoked weed and snorted coke every day for a decade. Hopefully she's cut back some.

I'd write a longer post but I'm taking the following headline from HuffPo kind of hard.

Brody Jenner Says He May Not Be Invited To Kim Kardashian And Kanye West's Wedding

I'll wrap with a Wikipedia turkey fact for your holiday

Despite popular belief that turkey has a particularly high amount of tryptophan, the amount of tryptophan in turkey is typical of most poultry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home