DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Commerce, Education, and....

Rick Perry stepped on his dick today. If you are talking about a major overhaul of the bureaucracy, let's get the big ticket items memorized.

The audience at the debate booed Maria Bartiromo for asking Herman Cain about the sexual harassment charges. I'm OK with booing Maria Bartiromo, but not for asking about the elephant in the room

I had planned on writing a piece about the European debt mess. My working title was Greek Salad. I shared a little bit of the creative process with my bud The Wolv. Part of the creative process is being stymied by the fact that I don't know enough about economics to make heads or tails out of what's going on. Fortunately the Greeks decided against a referendum on something that was already hammered out. However, they can't seem to form a government. And now Italy, whose economy is too big to bail out, is going down the crapper. Well, at least we get rid of Silvio Berlusconi.

I stop at Peets most mornings on my way down to the Valley of Dreams. I saw an ad for their Godiva Caramel Pecan Mocha. They need to wedge a few more flavors in there.

What's all this talk about Eddie Money not hosting the Oscars?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home