DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Moammar No Mo'

Well, they finally got the bastard. What he was thinking not bailing out of there earlier, I have no clue. Maybe nobody would give him asylum. I guess I should read the news more closely. But then I'd be treated to graphic pics like I was today on The Google. I could do without that. I remember when I was a kid and the hometown newspaper put a picture of three dudes getting hung on the front page. That creeped me out big time and I'll never forget it.

In happier news, I made a stop at BevMo today. The clerk asked me if I had my BevMo card. I said "Yeah, what's it to ya?" Then as he gave me my receipt, he also handed me a card for a survey so I could tell them about my "experience". I said I'd like him to tell me what his experience dealing with me was like. I told him not to pull any punches, but that discussion went nowhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home