DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wretched Excess

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back. Drink 'em while you got 'em.

My wife headed to Yosemite for a wedding last night. I made a special trip to Pancho Villa's in San Mateo to pick up a couple burritos for our dinner. She ate mine. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think carnitas tastes like carne asada. I'm trying to decide whether to forgive her.

My buddies are up in Tahoe at our annual post-Labor Day retreat. I had to miss this one. I figured it wasn't a good idea to ask for a day off from work when I've only been there a few weeks. I know they can't have as good a time without me, but I hope they have fun anyway.

I've discovered Pandora Radio. I realize it's been around for several years, but I'm not exactly what you'd call an early adopter.

Has anybody seen the latest cast of "Dancing With The Stars"? I didn't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home