DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Not Much

I think I missed the SLA but maybe I'll change it back to every week instead of every 10 days. My professional writing gig may be coming to an end. They'll be looking at metrics etc. and letting me know my fate at some point. In the interim, and possibly forever, the only writing you'll see from me is here. I know this will cause weeping and gnashing of teeth, but you'll get over it.

Have you ever seen that show The Mentalist? I haven't, but Letterman often makes jokes about his heightened powers of observation. I was thinking the other day that this guy could probably tell the difference between American Idol and X Factor.

What the hell did October do to deserve this? Subway has Anytober, Disney has Monstober, and Mini has Motor-Tober. Moronic. Can't the ad wizards come up with anything better than that.

I hear SB1 is going up to NYC this weekend to catch a band named Dead Mouse. Where the hell did I go wrong?

That's all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home