DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Flummery

My buddy The Exec had a hip replacement recently. I'm dedicating this post and the clip below to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN8pWdZhVaM


I got The UK coming to my house this afternoon. I generally don't like him in my neighborhood, but it can't be avoided.

I'm having my beautiful Volvo worked on today. If you're looking for a great mechanic, look no further than Wally at Norfolk Auto in San Mateo.

I hear #1 is in Tahoe doing some hiking this weekend. He must have had an extremely busy week at work because he has not busted my balls about the Cowboys beating the Niners.

I got some spam from seniorpeoplemeet.com. Gimme a break! I'm not in the market and I don't want to be referred to as a senior. I'd be OK with geezerdrinkingbuddies.com

Below you will find Tim Geithner, a big fan of The Bangles, doing his version of Walk Like An Egyptian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home