DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Rickster, Rickorama

I glanced at the news yesterday. Rick Perry said that he should not have participated in the Republican debates. He also said that Obama was an American citizen. Holy shit Rick! When was the last time you were right twice in the same day?

Unfortunately Donald Trump is doubting the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Hey pal, I'm not sure all of your wife's body parts are authentic but I don't go making a big deal about it, do I?

The media outlet formerly known as my journalistic home was running a story about local mail delivery, with several comments from the peanut gallery. Apparently there have been some route changes and missed deliveries. One of my ex-readers said that we should have been notified. I chimed in, saying "Maybe they sent the notification in the mail". I so funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home