DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hooey

I usually steal ideas from my blog for my paid writing gig but it's the other way around this time.

Did you see the Jon Huntsman news? I sort of like the guy because he bought into all that climate change and evolution craziness. But now he's gone off the deep end and said he'd be up for a Bachman/Huntsman ticket. He apparently tried to backtrack but the damage is done. Go back to Utah pal.

Kim Kardashian got millions of dollars worth of stuff, like flowers and champagne, comped for her wedding and People magazine is paying her $1.5 million for the pics. In a related note, I'm puking into my hat.

Maybe some of you have noticed that I'm growing my hair out. I want to get a do like Newt Gingrich's wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home