DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, April 06, 2022

All Celebs All the Time

Kourtney Kardashian and walking tattoo Travis Braker have gotten married. I wish them all the happiness in the world for whatever brief period they will be together.

Meghan Markle is trying to trademark the word “archetypes” for her podcast.  I posted on FB that I’m trying to trademark the word “ridiculous”, and I got a decent bit of attention that I constantly crave.  Meghan and I are archetypes of self-absorption.

I did a quick review of the recent Grammys on HuffPo.  You can check out all the looks below.  I’ll be 65 in a few weeks so I’m OK with the fact that I never heard of some of these people.  I did notice a lot of clunky footwear, which I can’t imagine is too comfortable, but I sense comfort is not what many of these folks are going for.  However, Justin Bieber looked like he had room to move in the big suit he borrowed from David Byrne.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/grammy-awards-red-carpet-2022-best-dressed_n_6249edc5e4b0e44de9c33c4f

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home