DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, July 24, 2014

ebay

Who's the wiseass with the "bigbrain" ebay handle that sent me the complete first season of Gilmore Girls? You will pay.

I saw a dude walking a couple Yorkies down my street the other day. Poor bastard. If you ever catch me perambulating with a pair of precious pups, put me out to pasture.

I heard a car commercial on the way to work. They were touting the fact that it had a rear view camera, Bluetooth and was Pandora compatible. My reaction was: "That's great! Does it come with tires?"

I had a nice little present wrapped and addressed to Kensington Palace but the royals have put the kibosh on that.


I'm heading up to Kirkwood with the high school bros tomorrow. The UK is putting on a spread for Friday dinner and we'll do our favorite Tahoe steakhouse, Ciera, for dinner Saturday. I invited one of our East Coast classmates I hadn't talked to in 20 year, but he couldn't make it..


The Wig sent me this pic from his vacation in Greece. We haven't spoken since.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home