DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Sunday, April 27, 2014

You Expect Quality?

In recent news, Lindsay Lohan informed us that she had a miscarriage and is dating a married man with kids. Now aren't those the kind of things you'd want to keep to yourself? When I heard this, it caused me to rant into my little recording device. I was trying to ponder how far downhill the celeb world has gone. The Liz and Dick scandal of yore was mild stuff in comparison. Another headline I caught was ""Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott open the door on their sex life". I say slam that door and bolt it. Please!

Biscuit has been ensconced in her space heater paradise all weekend cranking out a word salad for work. I've been called in as editor-in-chief. That has not stopped me from preparing some chow for this week. She owes me.

My bud The UK was mentioning to me recently that he was digging Roxy Music in high school. I was not quite as cool. I did catch Dark Side of the Moon when I was cruising in another bud's Triumph, but mostly I was trying unravel the true meaning behind Bachman Turner Overdrive lyrics.

I picked up some stuff at CVS this weekend. I was a little disappointed because my receipt was not long enough.

That's all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home