DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, July 16, 2011

In The News

J Lo's getting divorced and Kim Kardashian is getting married. Check back in a couple years and it'll be the other way around.

Our politicians are fiddling while the economy burns. Just raise the damn debt ceiling then actually do something of value for the country.

Turning to local news, the San Mateo DA will not file charges "against a Bay Area man accused of refusing to pull up his sagging pants when boarding a U.S. Air flight at San Francisco International Airport. " As part of the deal, he has agreed to watch the YouTube video of General Larry Platt doing "Pants On the Ground" ten times daily for the next month.

I'm going to the DMV next week to get a new pic for my driver's license. I have not aged well and I do not much resemble the visage staring out from my current license. I was in the Portland airport last year and the security guy had to get a second opinion before he let me go through. So I'm finally getting around to addressing that one. I'll also get a CA DMV ID for Sonny Boy 2 while I'm there. This should all be pretty straightforward, at least compared to the trials of this pastafarian.

http://tinyurl.com/6l63rxa


Since I'm one to keep au courant, I'd like to point out that planking is so Q2CY2011. It has been replaced by owling. I think I'll put a pic of me owling on FB, wearing the groovy llama hat I bought in Peru.



In closing, I'd like to point out the obvious. Michelle Bachman is a juggernaut of stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home