DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, May 20, 2011

Standard Crap

I was swimming at the posh club the other day. An older woman got into the lane next to me. I waited until she took off and then I started my lap. My goal was to beat her to the other side. Almost!

Dr. Joe was in town Monday. We did dinner at Kingfish. I recommend it. During dinner he informed me that Donald Trump had dropped his presidential bid. I was crestfallen. Apparently The Donald said he would have won the nomination and general election. The ego has landed.

I'm sure I've heard this before but I couldn't find anything when I searched The Google. Two words that don't belong together: motor sports

In a zany new episode of Mike and Molly, Wilford Brimley plays the family doctor. He informs them both that they've both been diagnosed with diabeetus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home