DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Monday, May 09, 2011

Pearls

You guys keeping up with my real writing gig? There's some great stuff in there!

I started live blogging a conference call today but I fell asleep.

Sonny Boy 1 is coming home Thursday. We have a steak dinner planned. That's the only decent meal he's getting all summer. I asked him what his favorite vegetable was. He said green beans. I told him I'd get some broccoli. He walked right into that one

Did you guys enjoy Mother's Day? Me neither. TCG, The Exec, #1 and I are getting ripped off big time this year. We'll be in Peru for Father's Day. I'm telling my wife she needs to pick a date when we return that will be the substitute. She can wait on me hand and foot then.

Did anybody see this article?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_india_termites

That's good eatin'!

First Katie Couric leaves CBS. Letterman said she may have been involved with dog fighting. Now Meredith Vieira is leaving Today. I sad.

I'll be releasing my long form birth certificate next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home