DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Up On The Roof

Today was just a normal day at my house. I was on my roof, sipping tiger blood and waving my machete. Then something strange happened. I found out they were coming out with a Mark Zuckerberg action figure. I wonder if it leverages synergies and provides thought leadership. Regardless, I felt vindicated. My friends thought I was a weird little kid when I told them I wished I could get a Lee Iaccoca action figure.

Guess what? I have a reader in Kew Gardens. I'm intrigued. So I've set up a new email address so you can send me a note and tell me how much you love my blog. Its gotta be somebody I know since they've been here more than once.

The rest of you bums can send me a note at this address as well.

djsdetritus@gmail.com

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home