DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Will and Kate

I did not make the cut for the royal wedding guest list but I was content to catch all the action on the telly. I just set the away message on my work email to alert folks that I was immersed in the coverage, set the DVR, and got up at 1am to put my morning suit on.

I'm sure all of you caught the action as well. I don't want to say that the media gave it short shrift, but I found myself wanting more detail. In any case, I do have a bit of a scoop. The picture below is of British socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson. It is a little known fact that her hat doubles as a propeller, and allowed her to transport herself to the wedding, avoiding street traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home