DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Moldy Oldie

On my 3/28 post I was badmouthing 103.7 The Band. I guess I'll have to badmouth Oldies 103.7 going forward as they've changed their format as of 4/8. I was ahead of the curve on that one. I guess that makes me prescient.

http://tinyurl.com/3jotowf

#1 noticed that my real writing gig was not available Monday. I owe him a hug. It turns out my editor was off Monday and the chucklehead filling in for her failed to recognize the importance of getting my royal wedding edition out to my public. So it will be available this coming Monday.

The Chron's Top 100 restaurants came out recently. I'll be heading to one, Piperade, at the end of the month. The print version had a picture of a shaved radish salad at Commonwealth that mentioned their "unique serving plates". This particular salad looks like it was sitting atop of a chunk of the sidewalk out front of my ancestral home in upstate NY. You can find a not very good version of that picture here.

http://tinyurl.com/3prnkgw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home