DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Monday, February 28, 2011

25K

I surpassed the 25,000 hit mark yesterday. A major milestone in what can aptly be described as a one of the finest blogs from Foster City's neighborhood #2.

OK, so I'm slugging out lately. I missed the revised SLA. Maybe if you people sent me $50 a week like my real gig, I'd produce. I think that comes out to $5 per reader. You know where I live.

So I'm always on the prowl for a new dining sensation in our lovely corner of suburbia. I got handed a menu in the Safeway parking lot last week for Richy Fusion. This place is just a stone's throw from my abode. It's my understanding that it is owned and operated by Richy and his publicity shy brother, Eddie Fusion. Their menu claims they have the best prime rib in Foster City. Since they have the only prime rib in Foster City, that's tough to dispute. The last occupant of that space, 88 Pho Cafe, lasted about five minutes. I hope the Fusion brothers have more success.

Charlie Sheen is "tired of pretending I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending like I'm not [expletive] a total frickin' rock star from Mars." Me too damn it!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home