DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Dash

I caught two items about Kim Kardashian in the news recently. The first one was that she is now sporting cornrows. I care deeply about that but I sense that most Americans don't. Kim has also released her first single. Remember the days when you needed to have a voice to be able to do that. Granted, it was a long time ago, before Sonny and Cher. These news flashes lead me to believe that, although the country is struggling with unemployment, there is overemployment in the entertainment media field.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/08/2011 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Write more about your brother; that's what your readers want.
    And I don't mean scurrilous "recovered memories".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home