DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Chill Factor

As stated previously in this chrestomathy, I'm a weather wimp. We've had quite a cold snap the last few days. For my East coast readers, and that one in Sweden, I'll get no sympathy, but since 70% of my readership is CA based, I don't care. That breaks down to 7 readers here and 3 elsewhere.

This is flu season but I've failed to get my flu shot yet. I'll have to make sure I address that soon. I have taken measures though. I've just installed wall mounted hand sanitizer dispensers in each room of my house, and one in the hallway.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We're heading over to #1's house this afternoon to celebrate. I'd hope to mine that experience for some material, but quite frankly I'm not hopeful. #1 is a hell of nice guy, but not exactly Mr. Excitement, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/26/2010 8:00 AM, Anonymous The UK said…

    Hey Bro, it's 12 degrees here in Kirkwood right now. Out getting some firewood in a short sleeve shirt...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home