DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Like Pie

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at #1's house. Good friends are one of the many things I'm thankful for.

Sonny Boy Two had his favorite dinner for Thanksgiving: taquitos. It's a little known fact that they were a side dish at the first Thanksgiving dinner. He also enjoyed some pie. As everyone else was gabbing and eating in the dining room, he ambled into the kitchen and ate the entire top of the apple pie my daughter made. As my pal 4M said, he's a crust man. We had about half a pie left, sans crust, so we brought it home. It was well covered and sitting on top of the refrigerator yesterday when SB2 decided he was hungry again. He grabbed it and ate it all in front of the TV in the family room. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home