DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sexy Time?

Its clear to me now that Billy Ray and his missus have a big ol' pile of grits where their brains should be. Everyone is up in arms over the provocative video Miley Cyrus has just come out with, including the Parents Television Council. Guess who's on the PTC advisory board. That's right, Billy Ray Cyrus

The pain continues. One of my heroes, The Situation, is now off DWTS. He eloquently shared his feelings on the topic, including saying that the judges were "unpositive".

Carl Paladino, NY gubernatorial candidate and, according to Christopher Hitchens, a "provincial thug", was recently campaigning in my old upstate stomping grounds. This is quite a coincidence. Recently I've been going after writing gigs and The Tea Party has taken me on as their new sloganeer. My first effort for them: Bullshit You Can Believe In

TK just sent me the check he owed me for our Tahoe dinner. I dropped it when I was taking it out of the mailbox and the thing bounced onto the roof.

It looks like Minka Kelly is the sexiest woman alive. Who's Minka Kelly?

3 Comments:

  • At 10/18/2010 4:45 PM, Anonymous TK said…

    Dude, were jonesen for a new blog!!!

     
  • At 10/18/2010 5:38 PM, Blogger DJ said…

    The SLA will be met!

     
  • At 10/18/2010 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You may not know who Minka Kelly is, but I am certain she knows who and where you are. And when Derek Jeter breaks off the engagement, I am certain she will come running to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home