DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Light Me

Its one of those days when I really got nothing to say but I'm going to say it anyway.

There's a 2 year old kid in Sumatra that smokes two packs of butts a day. Reprehensible. I waited until I was 13 and kept it under a pack a day.

They're working on the top kill as we speak. Bill Nye explains it for my readers.

http://tinyurl.com/3x86cbg

My buddy Unc came over Sunday to help me patch a wall. He was 20 minutes late but I didn't give him any crap. He knows I use him for his handyman skills but he doesn't mind because he's so desperate for my friendship. We went up to the big city for a bar mitzvah reception at the Italian Athletic Club Saturday night. It was an open bar so Unc and I took full advantage of that. We ran into an old bud of ours from the Wolverine/Unc/DJ days of yore that we hadn't see for a few decades. An overall good weekend.

It sounds like my girl aced her exams so she earned the dinner at Celia's tonight that she talked me into at some point. She and SB2 wrapped up school today. I usually work from home on Fridays but I'll be heading down to the valley about 6am tomorrow.

I can't take it. Why did Christina Aguilera cancel her summer tour? Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home