DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Running Scared

Who the hell goes jogging with a hand gun? I mean, besides me and Rick Perry, the esteemed governor of the great state of Texas.

The Senate treated us to a spectacle involving grifters in expensive suits, also known as the Goldman Sachs executive team. Boy, are they in trouble now. Here's a few highlights:

http://tinyurl.com/23e3tol

Turning to the music world, The Black Eyed Peas have recently released a new album, The End. One can only hope the title is prophetic. Also, I'd like to let my readers in on a little secret regarding John Mayer. His big hit, Your Body Is A Wonderland, was inspired by the top upper right picture on my last post.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/29/2010 7:41 PM, Anonymous The U.K. said…

    As an avid follower of your blog, can I suggest that in future postings you use the "Link" feature of blogger.com to turn links into links. Damn, are you from upstate New York or something?

     
  • At 5/02/2010 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's from "the outer suburbs" of NYC. LOL!!!

    Annie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home