DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, May 21, 2010

Kentucky Kernel

It's annual review time at work. I'm hoping for the best but I'm a little nervous. They've recently moved me down to the basement and taken away my stapler.

The FC boys are really bored because they are reminding me of the SLA.
#1 will be coming home from his Asian sojourn this weekend. We'll be heading to his house for a group hug. We're not letting #2 join in since he dissed us and went against our restaurant recommendation.

Rand Paul has apparently opened his mouth and inserted his foot. He's opposed to parts of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. How smart can any politician be that says something like that. He's also calling Obama's criticism of BP "really un-American". Gosh, accidents just happen. Dr. Paul is an accident and we can crank up Elvis Costello's Accidents Will Happen as we watch his candidacy implode.

I got some big news yesterday from The Wig. His oldest boy just got into med school. Now I've got somebody lined up for when my doctor retires in 10 or 15 years. Congrats T!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home