DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, April 02, 2021

Hello April

It is SB1’s 31st birthday today.  I sent him salutations on FB but I was reluctant to tell him that 31 was the age that I knew I was morphing into the full-fledged geezer I am today.  

Back when SB1 was a tyke, 4M and his wife were babysitting him.  He ended up dropping one on the carpet and when 4M went to clean it up, he implored “don’t touch my poop”.  Now his old man is saying “don’t test my poop”.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/editorspicks/article/ubiome-richman-apte-sec-filing-charges-fraud-16042042.php

On the topic of birthdays, Jesse J just turned 33 and shared a naked pic to celebrate.  By the way, my birthday is coming up next month, so watch this space.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jessie-j-just-shared-naked-141900459.html

You cannot get any slimier than Matt Gaetz, but the guy should have had more sense that to pay hookers with Cash App and Apple Pay.  It looks like that Newsmax gig will not be happening and I’m sure Liz Cheney is disappointed they will not be colleagues much longer.  Fortunately for Matt, Gym Jordan has his back.

I had a tooth extracted yesterday, so I’m taking it easy at home. I have a couple friends out front keeping me company.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home