DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Slow Lane

I got my lane today, but I didn’t get any blog ideas.  I blame you.  If my vast audience was not so demanding, I might relax and write something slightly humorous.

After my swim today, I did my volunteer activity.  I pick up a big Safeway order and bring it to their food pantry.  My wife also works for the same charity. She delivers bags of groceries to people’s homes.  We are active seniors.

I told my brother I was blogging 10 days in a row.  He responded with "finally some good news".  He’s always been my biggest supporter.

Based on these two recent headlines, it is my hope that Lou Dobbs is only the first domino to fall.  They are really bringing the crazy. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-suggests-msnbcs-nicolle-wallace-wants-to-drone-strike-trump-supporters?ref=home

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ingraham-biden-figureheads-the-insurrection-against-the-american-people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home