DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, February 11, 2021

No Air in Belmont

We got a call from the Wig last night.  His youngest, our old roomie, was having trouble inflating her tire.  We headed down to the Belmont gas station but were of little help.  There were a couple guys trying to fill their tire, so they gave it a shot as well.  No go.  We drove over to the next Belmont gas station and the same thing happened.  What gives?  We then decided to head to beautiful Foster City, because we know there’s air there.  We drove to my personal filling station, Chevron, on the corner of FC Blvd. and E. Hillsdale.  Guess what?  Their tire pump was out of order.  We finally met with success at the Valero station.  I plan on raising hell with the Belmont Gas Station Association.

This is my last post of the ten I committed to.  I know it is a sad day, but I will be back.  I’m thinking of putting a picture of my breakfast on FB for ten days in a row.  I’ll let you know if I decide to move forward. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home