DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Fun with Endodontics

I went to see my friendly neighborhood endodontist this morning.  We had not seen each other for twenty years, so ours was a teary reunion.  After a little chit chat, he informed me that the tooth could not be saved, so it is time for an extraction and implant.  So now it is time for fun with periodontics.

I later went to CVS.  They have a prominent sign saying, “no open alcohol containers on premise”.  I was pissed.  I had to dump my can of Lagunitas IPA before picking up my prescription.

This C lister dared to wear a bathing suit and puffer coat in the snow.  My bud Unc has a puffer coat.  I wonder how he’d look in a similar snap. My prediction: dreamy


The word is that Trump was pissed with his lawyers’ bumbling performance yesterday. Maybe somebody should tell him you get what you pay for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home