DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, February 05, 2021

Where’s the Hits?

Since I announced Tuesday that I’d be blogging daily for ten days, I figured that the hits would be going up.  What I had no idea about was the extent, and I am taken aback.  They have increased at a breakneck pace, now averaging 2.5 views a day.

The Biden era is a return to sanity.  The House has just stripped MTG of her committee assignments, so I’m feeling pretty good.  Now all they have to do is impeach Il Duce Arancione and I’ll be one happy camper.

The manufacturers of voting machines are pissed and they are going after Giuliani, Fox News et al.  You love to see it.  Here’s how one of them opened their lawsuit.  Godspeed!

"The earth is round. Two plus two equals four. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won the 2020 election for president and vice-president. The election was not stolen, rigged, or fixed. These are facts. They are demonstrable and irrefutable.”

Apple is introducing a mixed reality headset.  I have no need for it as my reality has been a jumble for over 63 years.

https://9to5mac.com/2021/02/04/poll-would-you-buy-an-advanced-apple-mixed-reality-headset-with-two-8k-displays-for-3000/

The pergola heaters are now operational.  The wife and enjoyed some quality time outside yesterday afternoon.  I am so impressed that I’d like to start work on heating the entire yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home