DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Turds In Space

Hey folks, it is Groundhog Day, so time for the same old shit.

You learn so much reading the New York Times.  And yes, if you have not figured it out yet, I’m juvenile.


In recent news, there is a suit against Subway because it is contended that their tuna fish subs are neither “tuna” nor “fish”, but I have not been able to learn exactly what they are supposed to contain.  I’ve only had two experiences with Subway, and both were associated with the UK and have been documented here.  I survived both.

Pam Anderson has found love with her bodyguard.  I have muted feelings.

I made $5M last week on Game Stop, so I’ve decided to end my 14-year quest to monetize this blog.  However, in an attempt to become more au courant, I will post daily for the next ten days.  I expect the third in the series will be the one in which I walk that statement back.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/03/2021 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you look very closely at the photo, you can see me hanging 10 while juggling a martini and a huge spliff. The aliens are friendly by the way, as long as you don't try to get them to listen to Kid Rock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home