DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Day 2

I know you guys were excited to hear the news about me blogging ten days in a row.  You were likely hoping to hear some news about Angelina Jolie.  And here it is.  She says turning 50 feels like a victory.  She didn’t mention anything about it being a pyrrhic one.

I got my first social security check this month.  Angie is going to have to wait a few years for hers.

Paulina Porizkova got naked to support Elizabeth Hurley and I am fully in support of it.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/paulina-porizkova-bares-all-defends-elizabeth-hurley-192627332.html

I’ve found all the talk from Republicans about unity and bipartisanship quite heartening, but unless they impeach that orange bastard, they can go pound sand. There is also a vote tomorrow to remove lunatic MTG from her committees.  I’ll believe it when I see it.

Keep an eye out.  Apparently this guy is missing.


https://www.thedailybeast.com/texas-authorities-send-out-amber-alert-for-chucky-the-killer-doll-from-childs-play?ref=home

Jeff Bezos will be stepping down as Amazon CEO later this year, by Friday if you’re a Prime member.  Yes, I stole that joke.

Maybe I shouldn’t have committed to ten consecutive days of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home