DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Dirty Chai Latte

That's Peet's latest. And I thought it was Pumpkin Spice Latte season

Donald Trump tweeted that Mitch McConnell may be the next Speaker. That would certainly be a possibility, were he in The House. For now, let's all just agree that Trump is an idiot and a blowhard.

There was news of a 21 year old Florida women who added a third breast to deter suitors. Fortunately this turned out to be a hoax. There's never been a need for me to even consider attaching additional parts to deter suitors. That just came naturally.

In work related matters, I'm reading a new career self help book titled "Swim With The Sharks Or Sleep With The Fishes Like Luca Brasi". Also my office is having a Safety Fair. I shared this info with my colleagues and let them know I'd be there doing the Safety Dance.


I got some hits and even a comment from Mrs. TCG. Now that she's read the blog, I'm sure she won't be back.

The rain is coming down here in NorCal. Let's hope it keeps up for six months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home