DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Forgive Me

This is what I look like as I address you, my blog flock. I realize that it has been over two weeks since my last post. I have sinned against you, not maintaining my imaginary SLA. I especially want to apologize to #1, who faithfully checks for posts on a regular basis. I hope that some day he gets a life.

I was up late last night, which for me is 10:30. I had attended a corporate charity event, which gave me the opportunity to put on a suit for the first time in a couple years. However, I was up at 5am as usual, so what you are reading may very well be gibberish. In other words, this will be my usual stuff.

I came across the below article about a puppy sized spider. I'd really like to get one. I could walk him around my neighborhood in the evening, I might need special spider poop bags. I'm sure I could get them at Petco along with some spider chow.


WalMart is now offering health insurance advice to their customers.


Are they providing any advice to their employees?


Yeah, that's all I got.

Go Giants


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home