DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, September 09, 2010

I Got Your SLA Right Here

With a short work week, some family responsibilities, and the fact that I'm taking off to Tahoe this afternoon for a boy's weekend, I'm afraid I won't be able to hit the SLA.

Hold on. Does this post count? I think so. If you disagree, maybe posting this recipe will fulfill my obligations.

http://tinyurl.com/ycjj63m

The blog is going in a new direction, a la Julie and Julia. I plan to do every recipe in Epicurious. I expect to finish a couple weeks before my 90th birthday. This particular one is fresh in my mind. I made a bucket full of this stuff Sunday since we had volleyball games etc. Plus there will be leftovers for Thursday when I'm not here. Sometimes I wonder how my wife gets along without me when I'm out of town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home