DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Kingdom For A Clue

I don't know who pisses me off more. Is it the woman at the farmer's market yesterday that paid for four bucks worth of strawberries with a $100 bill? I had to wait while the vendor dug into every imaginable crevice to come up with change. Or is it the shit for brains that was clipping his fingernails onto the locker room floor today at my posh club? Those two were made for each other. Do I need to publish DJ's Book of Etiquette?

Running for the Senate is no picnic. Christine O'Donnell bailed on her Sunday morning talk shows because she had to attend one. She might have been able to make it if she didn't have to do her voice exercises. She warbled her rendition of That Old Black Magic at yesterday's event.

We had dinner at my house Saturday whilst the women were gone. The logy boys were particularly logy that night. At first I couldn't figure out why we were foundering but then realized we were missing a key member of the senior leadership team; The Exec. And I mean senior.

Congrats to The Banker on his new gig. Maybe he'll finally lend me some dough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home