DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Monday, September 27, 2010

Green Eggs and Spam

Well folks, I guess you all heard from me again via my AOL account. I'm confident I have solved the problem now as I engaged the professional services of TCG.

The wife and I had dinner at my sister's house Saturday. As always, it was an excellent spread with primo Pinots from Selyem and Dutton. However, my world was turned upside down when I discovered that my sedate and sober older brother, rapidly approaching his late 50s, was clad in pair of Diesel jeans. What the hell? My brother? He's a sexy beast with a 32" waist, which I attribute to malnutrition.

My bathroom re-model is complete. We have a new Toto toilet with the soft close lid . I checked to see if Toto had a model with a blow out preventer but no such luck.

Will Lady Gaga and Lady Antebellum ever get together for a duet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home