DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, July 02, 2010

Adeus Brazil

Wow! Are you people overcome with World Cup Fever! Yeah, me neither.

It has been a relatively boring week. I have no stories about dog poop or door to door religious fanatics. However, I did catch this guy taking a smoke break in the neighbor's yard.



Damn, I bet Chairman Brezhnev is red faced about this latest Russian spy scandal. Wait, what the hell decade are we in? Did you know that Brezhnev and The Rifleman were buddies? No shit. Wikipedia told me so.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Connors


While we're on the topic of Russians, I encountered a leading member of the USSR (see 5/16/09 post) at my posh club today. I couldn't see a thing as I entered the steam room, but in a few minutes things cleared up. It was just me and him, and he had his face completely covered with eucalyptus leaves. I couldn't tell if he was giving himself a facial or was just shy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home