DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Monday, June 10, 2024

Absurdities

The Republican candidate for the presidency of the United States meets with a NYC probation officer today. Yesterday at his Vegas rally, he said "I don’t care about you, I just want your vote." I hope the many who left while he was still speaking or the ones that passed out from the heat heard him first. Here’s one guy’s take on the rally.


On the rare occasions when The UK deigns to communicate with me, I listen. He was hoping that I would share the fact that Nick Cannon has taken out a $10M insurance policy on his testicles.  This is exactly the kind of thing my readership needs to be apprised of. Twelve kids with six women and still going strong. What a guy!


I’ve been meaning to comment on some headlines I’ve been seeing that don’t seem to have anyone syncing up the picture with the headline.  Below is an example.  Hire some editors, will ya!


Elsewhere, at a rodeo in Oregon, a bull jumped over the fence into the crowd, injuring four. This is why I don’t go to rodeos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home