DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, March 08, 2024

Ask Your Doctor

As I mentioned in my last post, I recently had my annual physical.  During my visit, I asked my doctor about Skyrizi, Ozempic, Chantix and Otezla.  He ordered me to stop watching TV for a month.

Elsewhere on the medical front, my wife took a tumble on Sunday and broke her pinky finger and her elbow.  The elbow required surgery, so now I’m doing the cooking AND the cleaning, as well as other tasks as needed. But, no worries, I do it out of love.  However, in our time of great need, #1 decided this would be a good time to fly off to Paris.  I’m surprised the SOB didn’t ask me for a ride to SFO.

Have you been keeping up with the royals? I have! I saw that an exhausted Camilla was taking a break from royal duties.  Cutting ribbons and trying to keep that horndog Charles happy cannot be easy. And a headline in today’s Daily Beast asked the question if Prince Edward’s royal moment had finally come.  All I can say is I certainly hope so.

In celeb news, Tish Cyrus hired security to keep her daughter Noah out of her wedding, and it was not because Noah is scary looking.  Apparently, Noah used to “date” the groom.  That entire family gives me the creeps.

The swag bags at the Oscars are valued at $178k. We’re all going to hell.  

Have a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home