DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, May 04, 2017

Aging Rapidly

I got a lot of love and some geezer wisecracks on FB Monday and was stunned by a mailed birthday card from my bud 4M.  What a caring guy!  All I expect from him is premium wine and barbed comments.  I’m looking forward to my 70th.
I was drinking my morning joe today when I came across the news that Joe and Mika are tying the knot.  Of course, I am very happy for them.  I hope the wedding is not at the same time as Pippa’s, which will leave me in a quandary.
I am enjoying Trump’s history lessons.  It would have been nice if he were around in 1860 to cut a deal.  His latest take is that Garfield should have driven that day instead of taking the train.
One of my work vendors ended his email to me by saying “Thank you for your patients”.  What the hell?  I’m in telecom.  I didn’t send you any patients.
Everybody has been asking what I wore to the Met Gala, so I have decided to share it.  This outfit is from the design house of J. Wig.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home