DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Folderol

We got 4M and his posse coming by for dinner tomorrow night.  By posse, I mean his wife and an old roomie.  The roomie is a guy I used to run into at the posh club.  Depending if I enjoy spending quality time with him, I may give him a blog name.
I told them we are having Chicken Piccata, but I really plan to serve Digiorgno, since they’ll never know it’s not delivery.  4M said he’ll bring a case of wine.  We plan to fool and mess around, you know, like we used to. However, to the best of my knowledge, no Puerto Rican girls are dying to meet him, now or ever.
My bud TCG shared an article about hyperconvergence on FB last week, which I sure appreciate.  I asked him if he had any info about harmonic convergence, but he has not responded yet.  He might be busy.
I am not clear on exactly how the Falcons managed to lose SB LI, but it gave me a big sad, especially since I had promoted them so vigorously on my last post. I liked that Gaga lady at halftime.  I guess she got some flack regarding her outfit but she said she was proud of her body.  I am too.  And she got a shout out from right wing It Girl Tomi Lahren for not politicizing the event.  Tomi did not acquit herself too well on Real Time a few weeks ago, so I think she ought to shut her yapper.
Speaking of people that don’t know what they are talking about, I have begun to speculate when the spewing tangerine grifter will depart the White House.  Normally one would think January 2021 or January 2025, but these times are anything but normal.  He will undoubtedly do a great deal more stupid stuff than he already has, but it may not be impeachment that gets him out.  I think the baby man may get tired of not getting his way and take his toys back to Trump Tower. This article says he’s “vexed” that running the government is not like running his business.  Now if you had no idea those two things would be very different, then you are a dumb shit.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home