DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Dear America

Is this what you really wanted?  A Pussy Grabber in Chief whose guiding governing principle will be “vengeance is mine”.  I was wrong along with the polls and pundits.  The log con will continue.  As I sat stunned and saddened today, poring over article after article, I saw all the references to the white working class that elected this grifter.  These are the folks that will suffer the most.  The jobs ain’t coming back. You think Donny Boy is on your side?  C’mon!  That bullshit about unifying us in his victory speech is part of the scam.

God help us.  As I told The Wolv today, I need a hug.


2 Comments:

  • At 11/19/2016 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bloated Chucky stunt double

     
  • At 11/19/2016 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm... I don't think the people who voted for him are reading your blog. Because you were a really good friend to me back in the day, my offer still stands. We can accommodate four comfortably as you wait for the paperwork to go through.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home