DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, March 14, 2014

The Gift

The posh club is the gift that keeps on giving. Last month I told you about the toenail caper. I was there yesterday for an early swim. In the shower right next to me was another fellow. I thought at first he was just hocking a loogey. However, by the the time I wrapped it up, which I did as quickly as possible, I believe he had managed to empty his entire nasal cavity as well as a good portion of his trachea. Who the hell needs a neti pot when you got a public shower stall. They have signs about not spitting in there. Spitting would be a gross - and I mean gross - understatement.

I see Adam Lambert is touring with Queen. What would Freddie think? Paul Rogers may have been an odd choice but the dude is a rocker. I just don't think this American Idol runner up fits the bill. The lead guitarist may have a PhD in astrophysics, but maybe he's not so smart.

Gaga, I've been puked on before. It was a long time ago and it was usually just a smidgeon. I never considered it art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home