DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Monday, March 31, 2014

The Mitten State

What the hell happened to the collegiate hoopsters from Michigan yesterday? That was tough to watch. Condolences to The Wolverine and The Hoteliers.

The Tattoo Expo was this weekend at the Cow Palace. Due to a scheduling conflict, i could not attend. I had to make nice at a baby shower my wife threw yesterday. At one point the fact that I eat two bananas a day came up and one women asked if I ever poop. I should have told her I didn't know her well enough to discuss the topic. I got to escape for a bit to drive the girl to the airport. She was home for the week before she begins the last quarter of her junior year.

The twins turned 21 last month. The older guy hits 24 next month. The numbers celebrated birthdays recently. I remain forever young.

Thanks to Gwyneth, I will now refer to spooning as unconscious coupling.

I think I'm losing my edge. I had absolutely no idea that Jared Leto and Cameron Diaz were engaged at one point.

Anybody got $20k to spare for The Hoff


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home