DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Pageload Activity

#1 stopped by yesterday so I decided it was time to get cracking.

"Great things happen when your ass feels fantastic" This is not merely a marketing slogan, these are words to live by, at least if you work for DSC. They don't seem to understand that Tucks has the market saturated.

 
In the same vein, did you ever notice when a guy is in the crapper at work, his pants around his ankles and his badge proudly displayed. "That's right, my name is John Doe and I'm doing my business."

I caught this headline recently

Drinking Too Much Coffee Is Now A Mental Disorder

As they say on SNL, "Really??!!"

That and the baby name anxiety detailed in this story are two of the myriad thorny first world problems I encounter daily on my perusal of the web. 
 

Did you see that Taylor Swift played with The Stones in Chicago? Oy! I bet Keith is rolling over in his grave.

Pia Zadora got nailed for domestic violence recently. I hear the petite, 61 year old D lister has a hell of a right hook.

I'll close with a wine tip. The UK turned me on to this stuff. It does not taste like eight bucks a bottle. Try some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home